Scott Cinemas run Supportive Screenings (Autism Friendly) at our cinemas in Barnstaple and East Grinstead.
These are shows that are held in a supportive environment - lighting is left at half level, sound is turned down low, and people are free to move around the auditorium and talk to others.
How does a Supportive (Autism Friendly) screening differ from any other cinema screening?
- House lights are left on low setting;
- The sound is turned down to a lower volume;
- There will be no trailers or ads before the film;
- People are allowed to move around during the screening and make a bit of noise;
- The film will start promptly at the time advertised
Supportive screenings will be held on the 2nd Sunday of every month at 10.30am, and the cinema doors are open from 10.00am
Unfortunately, given that we cannot book films any further ahead than 10 days, advance sales are available the week before any given screening.
Please note that film titles may change at any point up until the film appears for booking.
Tentative Schedule for 2019:
- 10th March - either 'Lego Movie 2' or 'The Kid Who Would be King'
- 14th April - Disneys' Dumbo
No performances found, please check back soon.