CLEANER, PART TIME
Cleaners are responsible for the cleanliness of a cinema, from auditoria to foyers and toilets, before the cinema trading day commences. You need to have an eye for detail and take pride in your work to ensure the cinema is well presented to the public for the day ahead.
• Friday & Saturday - Early morning shifts, upto 2 hours per pay.
• Normal start time is 6.00am
• Must be flexible and aged 21+
• Rates of pay follow National Minimum Wage & Living Wage rates
• To apply please follow the instructions below, or pop into the cinema to pick up an application form.
To apply for this position, please complete an application form online. You can either save the form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send it by post to: Manager, WTW-Scott Cinemas, Penel Orlieu, Bridgwater TA6 3PH. Do please note that applications submitted without an Application Form will be rejected.